Role of EAK
The doctrinal basis of the Alliance shall be the fundamental of Christian faith including the following:-
1. One God, the Creator of heaven and Earth eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God and written in the Holy Bible, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
3. Our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His Ascension, His work as our Advocate before the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
4. The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in every believer.
5. Salvation through justification of the sinner by the grace of God through faith.
6. The Spiritual Unity of the Church as body of Christ, having been regenerated by the Holy Spirit.
7. The Bodily Resurrection of the believers to everlasting life and of the unbelievers to judgement and everlasting punishment.
Global Outreach Day 2018
Attention All Believers. Greetings in Jesus name.
Global Outreach Day is here with us once again, a day where all believers are encouraged to reach out and demonstrate Christ's love to others. We humbly encourage you to be part of this historic day.
Saturday 26 May during *Global Outreach Day.
We are working on possibility of having all believers sharing the love of Christ Jesus on that date.
Save the date!
Please plug in!
You can reach someone, and together we can reach the world.
Materials (Flyers, posters and Gospel tracts) could be picked from EAK Office along Langata rd, Madaraka area, at Community Presbyterian Church near Bible Society of Kenya.
EAK National Secretariat. Stronger, Together
The Alliance's Objectives:
1. To facilitate and provide national forum for partnership, networking and fellowship amount the members.
2. To spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ in a holistic way.
3. To provide a forum for advocacy and leadership in issues affecting the spiritual, social and physical welfare of the nation.
4. To train and build capacity among the members to realize their full potential.
5. To facilitating research, study and assistance to member churches and groups in cross-cultural missions and discipling the nations.
6. To assist member churches and groups in locating, sharing and utilizing resources for the most effective implementation of their common visions, missions and objectives.
7. To serve humanity in general and church in particular in matters of justice and peace, relief and development.
8. To facilitate conflict and dispute resolution and peace building within and outside the Alliance membership.